Benefits of Choosing a Career as a Physical Therapist Assistant
The medical field is an industry that is continually growing. Labor statistics continue to show upward trends in employment across multiple medical career paths. Physical Therapist Assistants is one such career that is projected to experience tremendous job growth moving towards the future.
This particular career gives you access to countless benefits, some of which you can’t get with other medical professions. Here are some of the benefits that you stand to gain by attending a Physical Therapist Assistant School in Los Angeles?
- Consistently Expanding Your Skills – Many individuals become dissatisfied with their career because it becomes stagnant. However as a physical therapist assistant one will constantly learn new skills to keep up with current developments.
- Pay — On average, Physical Therapist Assistants can expect to earn $52,000 and as much as $72,000 per year.
- In-Demand – Employment of Physical Therapist Assistants is projected to grow 41% from 2012 to 2022 (source). Here are a few recent Physical Therapist Assistant job listings that showcase how in demand this profession truly is!
- Job Security – While some medical professions are experiencing minimized demand, physical therapist assistants are seeing an opposite trend. In fact, the field continues to grow and a position will always be available.
- Making a Difference– A rewarding job is knowing that you can impact a life greatly by helping to rehabilitate and bring back their mobility.
Looking for a Physical Therapist School in Los Angeles?
If you’re search for a reputable physical therapist assistant program/school, look no further. For over 31 years, CBD College has been providing quality education, and has the professionalism and resources that you need to become a successful physical therapist assistant quickly and effectively.
Let our experienced instructors and staff train you for your successful career. Train in our state of the art labs, classrooms and get on the job experience training in our large network of clinical externship sites.
For more information please www.cbd.edu or contact us at 877.770.4CBD with any questions.